GRADUATION - June 27, 9:00 a.m.
With a 90% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday, we have decided to go with a drive through graduation ceremony at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday. Students will come to school in a vehicle with the family they live with (limit of two vehicles per student). Vehicles will line up on a designated path through campus, starting at the parent pick-up (Elementary school). Faculty will be stationed along the route to give directions and well wishes. At 9:00 a.m., we will begin live-streaming the speeches (BOE, Superintendent, Principal, Valedictorian, Salutatorian). Click here to access the live-stream. There will be wifi access points around the campus so that people can live stream from their vehicles in the parade route (SE Guest). Following the speeches, cars will pull (one family at a time) into the bus garage. Students will get out, have a photo taken as their name is called and they receive their diploma, and then get back in the car and leave. Professional photographs will be provided digitally at no cost to the families.
There will be no formal graduation rehearsal, however, seniors are encouraged to come to the HS on Friday at 10:00 a.m. to drive the route and receive a final message from Mr. Colosi and Mrs. Maistros.
- Please enter the parade route at the ELEMENTARY entrance. Vehicles will graduate first come, first served.
- Each graduate can have a maximum of two total vehicles in the parade. The two vehicles per graduate should arrive AT THE SAME TIME. Please meet somewhere else and then drive to school together. BOTH VEHICLES MUST ENTER THE LINE ONE AFTER THE OTHER in order to pull into the bus garage at the same time.
- Please bring a device and a charger to stream the ceremony from the vehicle. You will not be able to hear/see the speeches otherwise. A link will be provided via email and on the website.
- Porta-johns will be located along the procession route.
- All cars must abide by vehicle and traffic laws.
- Parking lot will not open until 8:15 a.m.